How To Order

Friday, January 11, 2013 0 comments
How to order

Simply click the Donate button to your right, donate the price of the item you want and email me at:


In the email, let me know The email you used to donate, the date, the amount of the purchase, and which Item you chose. So I can confirm I have received your payment and can send you the proper file.

Once payment confirmation has been confirmed, I will email you a  NON - watermarked copy of the file you chose.

I will try to keep my prices as low as I can. I base my prices on the amount of time it took me to make or edit the image.

Some images I digitally Create from scratch, others I take a original photo taken by me or a non copyrighted photo found on the web and digitally edit it to my own creative liking.

I also have set up my own store over at Zazzle


Though I like the store I find that the prices can sometimes be a bit steep and I have little control over how they are priced. Everything in my Zazzle store is priced as low as Zazzle will let me.
So I thought to myself I'll keep the Zazzle store and also offer my images here at a more decent price.

I do hope you enjoy my work and share and pass it along to your family and friends.

If you have any requests I'll do my best to fulfill them, I am a beginner at all of this. As far as pricing of requests, I'll work on the image you provide or ask me to make and once I'm finished I'll send you a watermarked copy of it and I can give you a price and or you could offer how much you'd pay for it. If we agree, great, if not I'll send you back the original image non-watermarked if you provided it to me.

I do believe that about covers it..
I do hope you enjoy my work and share and pass it along to your family and friends.
hugs
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.
 

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB