**update**Pork Chop Supper is now in the Crock Pot!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 0 comments
**Update**
So this is what it looked like after 6 hours of cooking...still kinda gross lol but I must say it turned out AWESOME! It really did taste great!  This one is a keeper. The pork chops were just a little dry but they were much more moist than they would have been if I had put them in the oven. So I and my hubby loved it!
Oh I was gonna get a picture of it on the plate but I forgot... maybe I'll remember next time I do a post like this. It did look better on the plate though :)

hugs
Amy






Ok ya'll so I've got the Crockpot Pork Chops Supreme going in the crock pot!




Tater's and carrots!

This stuff ROCKS!


Bone out Pork Chops


Cream of mushroom soup on top of it all...looks gross right....


Lets just hope it tastes better than it looks lol!
Will update and let ya'll know how it turned out.
Oh and I replaced the onion with carrots because I didn't know I was out of onions!
Enjoy
Hugs
Amy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.
 

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB