1st Obama Dream

Thursday, May 9, 2013 0 comments
Day before he landed in Israel.

I have always felt uneasy of Obama and never once I trust him.
So the night before he landed in Israel I asked God to please not leave me in the
Dark about all these things that are happening in the world as they seem to point to the
Fact that we are living in the end times. I asked him if Obama going to Israel was important, If
Obama was the anti-christ. He has often answered my prayers/questions in the form of dreams throughout my entire life. I dream often but most times I forget my dreams within moments of waking up. The dreams that God gives me are different, they are vivid, emotionally charged, I remember every one of them that I've ever had just like I just dreamed it.
This one was no different.

This was my dream:

I dreamed I was standing by a medium in a road, it had green grass, and a few  trees in it one was bare, on the other side of this I was watching a dark colored car go by,  It looked as if it was raised up off the ground, maybe being carried by a trailer or flatbed. There was a white building in the background of it. I remember feeling very somber in this dream, like something sad was happening or was going to happen. This was the end of my dream.

I woke up thinking what in the world is that supposed to mean..
So I went about doing what I do in the mornings and throughout my day and when my husband got home from work I told him about the dream.
While the kids were busy after supper I decided to check in on Mr. Obama to see how the Israel thing was going. When I did this is the first photo I saw of his trip:























When I saw this photo, it hit me like a ton of bricks, this is my dream.
God confirmed for me as I asked that Obama is the anti-christ. This photo is taken
From the opposite side of where I was standing in my dream, but I noticed
The trees and the 1 bare one, like in my dream.
Then I thought well, let me see if I can find a photo of the car from the other side to see if white buildings are also on the other side of the road. I wanted to be sure.
I found this photo:















Now this photo looks to be taken at a different area on the street, but in my
Research on this, it seems white/light yellow is a favorite color for buildings in this area.
Either way this is indeed the car raised up in my dream. I do believe this is my confirmation from God that I asked for.

But to be sure as I always do, I asked God again to show me who the anti-christ was, I asked him  if it's Obama show me Obama, if it's the pope show me the pope, if its brad pitt (lol) show me brad pitt, I told him it didn't matter who it was, I just wanted to be sure what I dreamed was indeed from Him and not anything else.

I will post the results in a new post soon.
Thank you for listening.

I feel that I should start sharing these things because of another dream I had recently.
Also I'll post my other odd dreams that I believe God is showing me, I don't understand them,
So maybe someone who reads them will be able to give me more insight.
The bible says that in the end men and handmaidens will prophecy. I believe that even if we don't completely understand we should still share, because God has chosen you to use as a tool and we should be faithful servants even if we're not sure.
Hugs
God bless
Ames

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.
 

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB