7 things under $30 I find Niffty!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 0 comments
So I was on Fancy website and found 7 really niffty things that I liked and they were all under 30 bucks! Now how could I not share all these with you? hmm? So here they be, Click the link under each photo for more info :) ENJOY!


Ok so I don't really know who would actually use this in the shower but I thought it a neat idea!




Cute right?!?!?



LOL this is too darn cute! At least the geek inside me thinks so!



I think this is just utterly fantastic! I may actually buy this one :)


Love it!



Now this is AWESOME...Epic even...I'm always losing paper clips!



Can you say eff'in ADORABLE! 

Well that's it for now! Click, check em' out if you want em', buy em' if not thanks for stopping by and hanging out!

hugs
Amy






0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.
 

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB