"Pass Out" game from youtube causes teen death...

Thursday, September 27, 2012 0 comments

Ok so I was looking at news sites and saw this article about a freak accident. Here's a qoute from the article:
"A 15-year-old boy has reportedly died after mimicking a "pass out game" he had seen on YouTube.
Authorities say the Chula Vista, Calif., teen died on Tuesday "in a freak accident" at his home after he made himself pass out and then fell onto [a drinking] glass that slashed his throat," the Associated Press reports...."
I can see kids being curious but why on earth do kids feel the need to try these things? I feel horrible for the family and his friends. It's tragic to loose a young kid to something that could have been avoided. :(
I'll link to the full article below:

Fyi: If any teens or kids are reading this Please do not try these games at home, although they may seem safe, they are NOT. 
Hugs ya'll 


Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB