Fancy Website

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 0 comments



Ok Ya'll,
I decided to start this blog because I wanted something to do lol I found this site called Fancy I encourage you to check it out! Maybe even sign up ;)

Fancy

It's sorda like Pin interest but more "shopping" based. I like it and have found some great things for sale on it at pretty fair prices also here's the awesome part, if you "fancy" something and share it and someone says "hey I like that I'm gonna buy for my BFF ~shreeks loudly~" and they do indeed buy it,  you can get a % of the sale for it!

I mean you probably won't get rich unless you have absolutely nothing else to do besides fancy stuff, but hey who can  complain about "window" shopping and sharing links, I mean most of us do that anyway, Why not make a little money while your at it right ;).

Anyways I gotta run but hope to get this blog up and going soon :)
big hugs ya'll!

Amy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Amy Morgan 2012 -. Powered by Blogger.
 

©Copyright 2011 The Roaming Gypsy Angel | TNB